Friends

Welcome to SACUS Blogsite

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Friday, July 2

The Father and The Child

The child spoke:

Father, I am overwhelmed by Your grace.

That is as it should be. May you always stand in awe of My grace. What has mean the most to you?

I think I see for the first time how truly helpless I am. It is the height of presumption to try to rely on myself, my strength, my performance, my flesh. Only in understanding how totally dependent I must be, do I experience Your presence and Your grace. The more I see my need for grace, the more grace I receive.

You have begun well, My child. How will you continue to grow in My grace?

As you instructed me in the beginning-by continuing to listen carefully to Your Word, drawing close to You in prayer, and walking daily in Your Holy Spirit.

Good. My body needs women who exemplify My grace. Remember that My grace is never-ending, and that I delight in lavishing it on My children who walk with Me.

I can think of no greater blessing, Father.

There is none-for I desire that you always know deep within your heart that I am the God of all grace.

A Bible Study On Becoming A Woman of Grace


0 comments: